Friday, January 28, 2011

my beautiful one.

I married my husband nearly 2 years ago, February 28th, 2009. It was a beautiful, simple, laid back, very Tommy and Jaimee kind of ceremony. I absolutely loved it. We talked about how a wife is to respect and submit to her husband and how the husband is to have a gentle touch to his wife and protect her. I remember walking down the isle and seeing his face, both of us (along with almost everyone else in the church) having tears roll down our face, just thinking and praising my God for such a beautiful gift. It had just hit me that I have the privilege of being this man's wife, sharing life with Him, having a family with him. So overwhelming, yet peaceful.


I'm just going to brag on my love for a bit. He shows me and now Lily everyday that we are treasures, that he loves us with no end and leads us as a family in God's word. I am in tears right now because I am so so thankful that I am blessed with such a wonderful husband and that our Lily has a daddy that will show her an example of what a godly husband is. 

Tommy leads worship for a mid-week college service, and wow what an awesome thing to see your husband worshiping and praising our Father's name. He does an amazing job, and he couldn't be more humble about what he does. 



I love getting to see him with Lily, he's already teaching her how loved she is by our Lord. He has a heart softer than a pillow and bigger than the moon. He is the absolute sweetest man, father and husband I have ever met in my life, and yes I know I am somewhat biased. Oh and he's just the cutest bearded man. 

Tommy you are an amazing encouragement, husband, leader, daddy, and best friend and have blown me away with your love. I am beyond thankful for you and the many many years we will have together. I love you my beautiful one.




 My beloved spoke and said to me,“Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me."
Song of Solomon 2:10


-Jaimee.






No comments:

Post a Comment