Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brand New!

I am brand spankin' new to all of this, I literally spent a whole day figuring out my background! My hope and humble pray for this blog is to show others our gracious Father's love and great impact He is in my family's life. I'm sitting here holding my sleeping, heavy, precious 6 month old Lily Mae and can not help but think how richly blessed my life is. I have a sweet husband that loves our Jesus before he loves me and I have the privilege of being this perfect little girl's mom, and get to stay home with her everyday! Goodness, thank you Lord for all things!! This is going to be a short one because this girl is getting heavier and heavier. I'll leave you with a photo of my precious family. Goodnight all!

- Jaimee.

1 comment:

  1. love your background, so cute! :)
    and yay for blogging!

    ReplyDelete